Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Most popular Asian pear.
- Apple-shaped, medium gold skin.
- Flavor and sweetness of a pear and crispness of an apple
- Small, easy to grow, heavy bearing tree.
- Keeps well, up to six months.
- Self-fruitful, pollinated by Shinseiki, Bartlett or another Asian Pear.
- Cold hardy, drought resistant, heat tolerant.
- Susceptible to fire blight and codling moth.
- Fruit should be thinned to one per spur.
- Plant 2 varieties for best pollination.
- Unpruned trees will reach 2/3 of standard (about 12-18').
- By pruning, keep any tree to any size.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.