- Experience the sweet juicy flavor of a freshly ripened Asian Pear with its explosive texture and crisp bite.
- The most popular Asian pear and is also known as Nijisseiki.
- Apple-shaped, medium gold skin.
- Flavor and sweetness of pear and crispness of an apple
- Small, easy to grow, heavy bearing tree.
- Keeps well, up to six months.
- Self-fruitful, pollinated by Shinseiki, Bartlett, Hosui, or another Pear.
- Cold hardy, drought-resistant, heat tolerant.
- Grafted onto OHxF333 semi-dwarf rootstock.
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 300-400 Chill Hours Required.
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
- Susceptible to fire blight and codling moth so seasonal maintenance is a must.
- Fruit should be thinned to one per spur.
- Plant 2 varieties for best pollination.
- Unpruned trees will reach 2/3 of standard (about 12-18').
- By pruning, keep any tree to any size.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.