- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted onto D. Lotus rootstock.
- Medium-sized fruit, deep red-orange skin with pale orange flesh.
- A sweet, mild flavor.
- When your tree matures, it will be approximately 15 - 20' tall
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Still hard when ripe, Fuyu/ Jiro is the most popular non-astringent cultivar in California.
- Also, called the Apple Persimmon.
- This tree requires full sun
- The attractive tree is practically pest-free and really easy to take care of, even on a lawn.
- There are two types of persimmon fruit: astringent and non-astringent.
- Beautiful tree in late fall when fruit hangs on trees after leaves have fallen.
- Striking, dark green leaves turn shades of yellow, orange, and red.
- Harvest 3rd year.
- grafted onto standard D. lotus rootstock
- zones 7-10, 200 chill hours
- Bare-root Fruit Trees are shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.