Fuyu/ Jiro Persimmon Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
- Medium sized fruit, deep red-orange skin with pale orange flesh.
- A sweet, mild flavor.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Still hard when ripe, Fuyu/ Jiro is the most popular non-astringent cultivar in California.
- Also call the Apple Persimmon.
- Attractive tree is practically pest free and really easy to take care of, even in a lawn.
- There are two types of persimmon fruit: astringent and non-astringent.
- Beautiful tree in late fall when fruit hangs on trees after leaves have fallen.
- Striking, dark green leaves turn shades of yellow, orange, and red.
- Harvest 3rd year.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2".