Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- Medium sized fruit, deep red-orange skin with pale orange flesh.
- A sweet, mild flavor.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Still hard when ripe, Fuyu/ Jiro is the most popular non-astringent cultivar in California.
- Also call the Apple Persimmon.
- Attractive tree is practically pest free and really easy to take care of, even in a lawn.
- There are two types of persimmon fruit: astringent and non-astringent.
- Beautiful tree in late fall when fruit hangs on trees after leaves have fallen.
- Striking, dark green leaves turn shades of yellow, orange, and red.
- Harvest 3rd year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.