- Taggiasca Olive trees make for a truly calming centerpiece for your yard that produces excellent quality rich, butter fruit that is perfect for home and artisan oil makers alike.
- Fruit can be harvested green for an oil that is bold and floral while later harvested fruit will result in an oil that is sweeter and light.
- Cured fruit is sweet, buttery, and nutty in flavor.
- Olive variety from Liguria, Italy.
- The highly aromatic fruit begins green and ripens into a brown blushed or fully brown color.
- Expect high yields of mild oil and heavy productivity.
- Very compact tree, good for intensive planting and small spaces.
- Taggiasca Olives are self-fruitful and do not require pollination but having another variety nearby will increase yield.
- Pollinators: Coratina, Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, Moraiolo & Pendolino
Click here for Olive Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.