- Koroneiki is one of the most full-flavored olives in our collection with a robust pepperiness that tickles the back of the throat.
- This Greek Varietal is more than 3000 years old and has been propagated for its incredibly prolific crops.
- While primarily grown as an oil variety, processing for table consumption leads to a slightly bitter but very tasty snack.
- The fruit ripens to a beautiful dark mahogany color and is relatively small in size.
- Does not require a pollinator but having another variety nearby will increase pollination and yield.
Click here for Olive Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.