- Star Ruby Grapefruit has the most intense red-colored flesh of any variety in our collection.
- Fruit is sweet the redder the flesh is and flowing with juice that is sweet with a hint of that classic grapefruit tartness.
- The fruit has very few seeds if any.
- Tart red-fleshed grapefruit is widely grown in Texas and Arizona. The high desert has the cold required for the development of the red color and the heat required to sweeten the fruit.
- Ripens late winter through mid-summer.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Read more about Growing Citrus Trees
Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
See Our Citrus Varieties and Basic Care (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.