- SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021 SEASON. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
- Also known as New Century, this large crispy variety is full of sweet, juicy flesh that gives off a delightful fruity aroma.
- Bright yellow skin.
- The flesh is sweet, slightly tart, firm, and juicy.
- Good choice for milder climates.
- These trees are easy to grow, and the fruit keeps well and holds on the tree well.
- Cold hardy, drought-resistant, heat tolerant.
- Grafted onto Calleryana semi-dwarf rootstock.
- USDA Zone 5-10 & 250-300 Chill Hours Required.
- Susceptible to fire blight and codling moth regular spraying and trapping may be necessary.
- Fruit should be thinned to one per spur.
- Plant 2 varieties for best pollination.
- By pruning, keep any tree to any size.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- USDA plant hardiness zones 5-10
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.