- French variety prized for both oil production and curing.
- Cured green for the classic Martini garnish.
- The flavor is rich and nutty with a firm meaty texture that holds together well.
- Ripening is late with medium yield.
- Ideal for warmer climates as early frost will damage the fruit.
- Best production with Leccino or Manzanillo pollinators.
Click here for Olive Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.