- Wolfskill-Dr. Levin selection.
- Large red fruit is sweet with a hint of acidity.
- Arils are red with very small, edible seeds.
- A vigorous upright plant sets a heavy crop dependably.
- Maintain at any height with summer pruning.
- Unpruned height ranges from 10' - 15' tall/wide
- Always receives the highest praise for overall flavor.
- Great for juicing or eating fresh.
- 150-200 chilling hours.
- Zones 7-10.
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
- Read: 5 Reasons to Grow a Pomegranate Tree
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.