- SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021 SEASON. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
- Grafted onto Lovell rootstock.
- Large yellow freestone with attractive red skin.
- The superb flavor is well-suited for fresh eating or freezing.
- Strong, vigorous, heavy-bearing tree making it a popular fresh market peach.
- A vigorous tree requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 750 Chill Hours Required.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.