- A long-time favorite of apricot fanciers for its exceptionally rich flavor and aroma.
- Reliable Producer.
- Excellent for fresh eating or canning.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- USDA Grow Zones 6-9, 600 chill hours.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): July.
- Grafted onto Citation Semi-dwarf rootstock.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.