Pre Order Now for Shipping starting in January- Stock is limited so order early for best selection
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees, Persimmon and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Harko Yellow Nectarine- Variety Information
- Grafted onto Citation rootstock.
- Firm, sweet yellow freestone with nearly solid red skin with a good texture and great fruit quality.
- Cold-hardy Canadian variety has showy, frilly, single pink flowers.
- Great variety for the backyard orchard.
- A consistent producer that is resistant to and tolerant of bacterial spots and brown rot.
- Excellent eating fruit, much like a peach.
- Very vigorous.
- Similar to peach in cultural requirements.
- Requires pruning and thinning for consistent, quality crops.
- Dislikes high humidity.
- Moderate fertility and good drainage are a must.
- Produces a 12'-18' tree.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 800 Chill Hours Required.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
We guarantee that trees that are shipped dormant will leaf out the following spring if you follow our growing and handling instructions. Any dormant tree that does not leaf out can qualify for a refund if you submit a claim by May 15th. All deciduous fruit trees, persimmons and jujubes need to be planted in the ground by April 1st to qualify for replacement, unless you are in area where the ground is still frozen at that time.
In the rare event that your dormant tree/plant has not leafed out by May 1st, please perform a “scratch test” to check for green under the bark. Just beneath the dry, outer layer of bark in a tree's trunk lies the cambium layer. In a living tree, this is green; in a dead tree, it is brown and dry. To perform a “scratch test”, scratch off the top layer of bark in a small spot on a branch and on the trunk. Be sure to do 1 test above the graft union, and a 2nd just below the graft union. If the scratch test reveals a brown cambium, that means your tree/plant is dead or dying.
To qualify for a refund, you must submit a claim via email to email@example.com by no later than May 15th. Please include your order number in the subject line of your email.
Claims must include:
-Photos of the scratch test areas
-Your order number
-Name(s) of trees affected.
We will review your claim and if approved, we will issue you a refund for the purchase price of your dormant tree (excluding shipping). We reserve the right to not issue a refund for items that have already been replaced
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.