- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted onto Lovell rootstock.
- Goldmine Nectarine is a very good producer of late harvest white fruit with white and red blushed skin.
- Great for fresh eating.
- A long-time favorite in California and Western Oregon.
- Small to medium-sized white-fleshed freestone.
- Aromatic, juicy, and sweet.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 6-9 & 400 Chill Hours Required.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.