- Bare-Root trees are SOLD OUT for the 2021 season. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
- Grafted onto D. Lotus rootstock.
- Nishimura Wase is also known as Coffee Cake for its rich, spicy flavor and brown flesh color when ripe.
- Coffeecake Persimmon is non-astringent and can be eaten while still firm.
- Hardy, attractive tree, practically free of pests and disease.
- Pollenizer required, Gosho and Chocolate are the best.
- A richly flavored variety that ripens a month before Fuyu.
- The fruit is large and round with a brown tint.
- The tree is vigorous and easy to grow.
- grafted onto standard D. lotus rootstock
- zones 7-10, 200 or fewer chill hours
- Bare-root Trees are shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.