Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- It is called Coffee Cake for its rich, spicy flavor and brown flesh color when ripe.
- Coffeecake persimmon is non-astringent and can be eaten while still firm.
- Hardy, attractive tree, practically free of pests and disease.
- Pollenizer required, Gosho and Chocolate are the best.
- A richly flavored variety that ripens a month before Fuyu.
- The fruit is large and round with a brown tint.
- The tree is vigorous and easy to grow.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.