- Minimum order is 8.
- When grafting citrus trees, only use registered budwood that comes with source documentation, such as the budwood offered through the Citrus Clonal Protection Program
- C-35 rootstock is a citrange
- Bred by the University of California.
- Created for its tolerance to cold.
- Good in Phytophthora situations and tolerant to tristeza virus.
- Creates a slightly smaller tree.
- Produces high-yielding trees with good fruit size.
- Deciduous, a cross between Poncirus and Citrus.
- Trifoliate hybrid.
- Additional growing time may be required to reach sufficient caliper for your preferred method of grafting.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.