Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- California's first choice in apricots.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- The tree is early to bloom and produces good all-purpose fruit with excellent flavor.
- Blooms very early; generally difficult to grow, especially in late frost areas.
- Needs well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.