- Blenheim Apricots are tender, aromatic, and sweet fruits that can be enjoyed fresh, dried, or even canned.
- Grafted onto Nemaguard or Myro 29C rootstock.
- California's first choice is apricots.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- The tree is early to bloom and produces good all-purpose fruit with excellent flavor.
- Blooms very early; generally difficult to grow, especially in late frost areas.
- Needs well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in the season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- zones 7-9, 400 or fewer chill hours
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.