- Bless your taste buds every summer with fresh peaches ripe off the tree.
- The fruit is so sweet the fragrance alone will make your mouth water.
- Grafted onto Nemaguard rootstock.
- Small to medium white-fleshed freestone.
- Sweet and juicy, aromatic, low in acid.
- Low chill hours and great for mild climates.
- A long-time favorite for both fresh eating and canning.
- Babcock was the name of the game for decades when it came to white peaches, it was the standard by which new white peach cultivars were evaluated.
- Low fuzz skin.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- Susceptible to peach leaf curl, brown rot, oriental fruit moth, and peach twig borer.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- USDA Zone 8-10 & 250-300 Chill Hours Required
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.