Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Small to medium white-fleshed freestone.
- Sweet and juicy, aromatic, low in acid.
- Low chill hours and great for mild climates.
- Long-time favorite for both fresh eating and canning.
- Babcock was the name of the game for decades when it came to white peaches, it was the standard by which new white peach cultivars were evaluated.
- Low fuzz skin.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- Susceptible to peach leaf curl, brown rot, oriental fruit moth and peach twig borer.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.