- The meaty flesh of Ascolana olives are tender and rich making for undeniably delicious table olives that can be used in your favorite recipes.
- A vigorous plant with a very dense crown of an upward shape.
- The fruit is light green at harvest.
- Large-sized fruits (8-10 g) are excellent for table use.
- Produces a light type of oil.
- Good resistance to cold and the olive fruit fly.
- Pollinators: Manzanillo, Mission
Click here for Olive Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.