- This highly regarded olive variety produces rich delectable oil as well as makes superb quality brined olives for table consumption.
- Originating from Spain where this olive variety is primarily used for oil.
- High yield of mild oil and high, constant productivity.
- Very compact tree, good for intensive planting and small spaces.
- Pollinators: Coratina & Frantoio.
Click here for Olive Care Information
Read more about Olive Trees
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize their success and meet the demand of our growers. We grow primo size trees until they reach heights of 18”-36” tall and will ship in a new compact box. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is not only branched nicely but also in a form factor that is much more economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, olive trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.