Wekiwa is a hybrid of a grapefruit and Sampson tangelo.
- Also called "Lavender Gem"
- Pink-blushed rind and amber-pink flesh.
- Fruit is medium-small, spherical to obovate or pyriform, like a small grapefruit.
- Few seeds.
- Juicy, sweet and mildly acidic.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.