Wekiwa Tangelo is a hybrid of a grapefruit and Sampson tangelo that is bursting with low acid, sweet floral flavor with just a hint of tartness.
- Also called "Lavender Gem"
- Pink-blushed rind and amber-pink flesh.
- Fruit is medium-small, spherical to obovate or pyriform, like a small grapefruit.
- Few seeds.
- Juicy, sweet, and mildly acidic.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.