- W. Murcott Mandarin is a superb alternative to Clementine Mandarin due to its incredibly sweet flavor and easy-to-peel rind.
- Also known as Afourer, this spring ripening Moroccan mandarin peels easily and has a great sprightly flavor.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read: About the Mandarin Citrus Fruit
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.