- The Valencia Sweet Orange is the King of the Juice Oranges!
- Summer-ripening fruit.
- Its large fruit is sweet but slightly more acidic than the Washington Navel.
- Fruit stores well on the tree into the fall months.
- Fifteen months to ripen.
- Valencia can be grown in a wide range of conditions and in all citrus areas, desert and coastal.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.