- The burgundy red flesh is dripping with juice that is both sweet and acidic.
- First propagated in 1988, this red-fleshed fruit reportedly originated from a sport on a regular Valencia orange tree in Moorpark, CA.
- Fruit matures in late winter or early spring and holds well on the tree.
- Fruits have few seeds, attractive red-blushed rind color, and good flavor.
- Similar to traditional blood oranges, it requires winter chill to color and sweetens the fruit.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
No customer pick-up.
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida. We can ship all other non-citrus-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize root development in order to meet the demand of our growers. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is branched nicely and well rooted in a container size that is economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.