- The burgundy red flesh is dripping with juice that is both sweet and acidic.
- First propagated in 1988, this red-fleshed fruit reportedly originated from a sport on a regular Valencia orange tree in Moorpark, CA.
- Fruit matures in late winter or early spring and holds well on the tree.
- Fruits have few seeds, attractive red-blushed rind color, and good flavor.
- Similar to traditional blood oranges, it requires winter chill to color and sweetens the fruit.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.