- Feminello selections account for nearly 75% of the Italian lemon crop each year, and Santa Teresa is considered the best of them all.
- The flesh is rich in lemon sour flavor but has a hint of sweetness.
- It is a highly productive variety with the fruit of medium size and high acid content.
- A great lemon for making Limoncello.
- The fruit has a medium-thick rind that s full of oils that release an intense citrus aroma.
- Fruit contains few seeds.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.