- Beautiful Reddish-orange fleshed with a salmon-colored rind variety introduced from Texas.
- Performs best in warm climates.
- Fruit ripens in winter and often holds the tree into spring.
- Wonderful for juice or eating fresh.
- Expect a regular medium-heavy crop of orange-sized fruit.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Read more about Growing Citrus Trees
Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
See Our Citrus Varieties and Basic Care (pdf)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.