- Large dark purple-colored skin with fine rich flavored strawberry-colored flesh.
- Great for eating fresh or dried.
- Very tasty selection. Widely adapted.
- Self-fruitful (not a true Smyrna fig, therefore will fruit without caprification.)
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-10
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.