- Large dark purple colored skin with fine rich flavored strawberry colored flesh.
- Great for eating fresh or dried.
- Very tasty selection. Widely adapted.
- Self-fruitful (not a true Smyrna fig, therefore will fruit without caprification.)
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-10
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/2-1 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12 diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.