- The extra-large fruit of this citron-lemon hybrid is a favorite among collectors of novelty citrus.
- Fragrant blooms produce gigantic lemons with many seeds.
- The tree tends to be thorny and rangy with an open habit.
- Needs pruning to control shape.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
Each citrus-producing state, including California, prohibits the importation of citrus trees from other citrus-growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize root development in order to meet the demand of our growers. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is branched nicely and well rooted in a container size that is economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.