Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Reddish-pink over green skin. The white flesh resists browning.
- Very crisp, sweet-tart, distinct flavor.
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Hot climates produce the best Pink Lady apples.
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Generally self-fertile, which means that the variety is pollinated by itself, or by a different variety of the same fruit.
- Harvest 4-5th year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.