- This navel orange originated as a mutation of a Washington Navel Orange.
- Ripens in the winter months.
- Elongated fruit
- Sweet, flavorful juice.
- Seedless and easy to peel.
- Fruit matures slightly earlier and are slightly smaller in size with deeper rind color and flesh color than Washington navel orange.
- Newhall navel orange trees are somewhat less vigorous and have leaves that are slightly darker in color than Washington navel orange trees.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.