- Strong vigorous tree with an erect habit and medium density canopy.
- Prized as a dual purpose variety; used in green and black pickling as well as oil production.
- Considered hardy because of its resistance to cold.
Click here for Olive Care Information
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Entry size trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 14"-16" tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24"-36" tall, with a trunk diameter of 1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, olive trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.