- Vigorous tree with lemon-like shape, except that the leaves are more rounded and oval.
- Blossoms and new leaves are bright purple.
- Medium-sized, slightly bumpy fruit is yellowish-orange at maturity.
- The pale yellow interior is low acid with few seeds, thus the name's reference to its sweetness.
- Similar to sweet limes from Mexico, which also originated from the Mediterranean.
- It flowers primarily in spring and produces fruit in winter which hold well on the tree.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.