- Sweet and juicy fruit with a mild tanginess.
- Thin and easy to peel skin.
- Seedless Fruit.
- Ripens in October to December.
- Very Cold Hardy- Tree is hardy to 20F though fruit can suffer damage if the temperature drops below freezing .
- Vigorous tree and early maturity.
- Smaller fruit than Owari Satsuma but sweeter and more flavorful.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.