SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- A thornless version of the Mexican Key Lime, the traditional pungently flavored lime is preferred for Key Lime pie and margaritas.
- Mexican Thornless Lime trees are medium sized and bushy, and the leaves are distinctively aromatic when crushed.
- Some selections are quite thorny, while other selections are thornless. This is the Thornless variety.
- Mexican lime trees are sensitive to cold.
- The blossoms are pure white and fragrant.
- The fruits are small and almost round, with a thin, smooth, greenish-yellow rind at maturity that is especially fragrant.
- The flesh is greenish-yellow, seedy, and highly acidic, with a fine texture.
- Once Mexican limes reach full maturity, usually in autumn to early winter, they drop from the tree.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.