SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Known as "Key Lime" in Florida, this is a wonderful cold-sensitive citrus variety.
- The fruit has a strong lime flavor, some seeds, and is smaller than Bearss Lime.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.