SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- A cross between Lee and Nova mandarins, Lee x Nova is an early ripening mandarin.
- This Florida hybrid is sometimes known as "Superna", "Super Nova" or USDA 88-2.
- Seedless, sweet, and incredibly juicy.
- Ripe fruit has a deep red-orange thin rind that makes for easy peeling.
- Fruit is on the larger side for a mandarin.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Early Season Ripening
- Growing Tip: Extend your mandarin season by planting early, middle and late ripening mandarin varieties together.
- Read All About the Lee x Nova Mandarin Tree
- See more Early Ripening Mandarins
- See Mid-Season Ripening Mandarins
- See Late Ripening Mandarins
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.