SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Spring/summer ripening seedless Navel Orange with fine, rich flavor.
- A Washington Navel hybrid developed in Australia.
- A great choice for oranges to peel and eat or juice in the summer.
- Fruit stores on tree into summer.
- The tree characteristics are very similar to those of Washington navel orange.
- The fruit is of similar size and shape, but it has a smoother peel and a slightly smaller navel.
- The fruit matures four to six week later than the Washington navel orange and stores on the tree for several months after reaching maturity before the quality deteriorates.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.