SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Lane Late Oranges are spring/summer ripening seedless navel oranges with fine, rich flavor.
- Lane Late is a Washington Navel hybrid developed in Australia.
- This is a great choice for oranges to eat fresh or to juice in the summer.
- Lane Late fruit hangs on tree into summer.
- The tree characteristics are very similar to those of Washington Navel.
- The fruit is of similar size and shape to the Washington, but it has a smoother peel and a slightly smaller navel.
- The fruit matures 4-6 weeks later than the Washington Navel, and stores on the tree for several months after reaching maturity before the quality deteriorates.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Alabama, Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.