Bonide - Captain Jack's Insecticidal Super Soap
Fast-acting patented formula for organic gardening to kill over 30 insects and mites on vegetables, fruit, nuts, berries, herbs, container grown plants, greenhouse plants & ornamentals. Also kills powdery mildew. Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
- Kills 32 listed insect pests
- Approved for organic gardening
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- For use on vegetables, citrus, fruit & nut trees berries, and ornamentals
- For use in homes, gardens, and greenhouses
- Ready-To-Use Quart, Spray Bottle
- PEST DEFENSE - Insecticidal Super Soap controls species of adelgid, ant, aphid, borer, caterpillar, spider mite, cricket, chinch bug, weevil, fly, thrip, & more.
- OUTDOOR USE - Designed for outdoor residential use in home gardens, lawns, ornamentals, & greenhouses. Use on artichoke, cabbage, onions, berries, basil, lavender, mint, sage, pistachios, almonds, apples, plums, cilantro, lawns, turf & more.
- KILLS TWO WAYS - This product kills through direct contact and through ingestion. Spray insects, such as aphids, directly or allow leaf-feeding insects, such as worms and caterpillars, to eat the leaf surface to die.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Always test a small area and wait a few days to ensure damage does not occur. First-year bark growth on some plant species is typically too waxy for good adhesion of this product, requiring second and third coats to accomplish full coverage. Do not consume this product. If the product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes. Wearing gloves is recommended to avoid the possibility of skin irritation.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
The product should be used within one (1) year of use.
Store unused products in a cool and shaded (or dark) location.