Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- The Best Tasting Asian pear.
- Large, brownish-orange russeted skin.
- Juicy, sweet, flavorful, refreshing and crisp like apple.
- Good choice for milder climates.
- Stores for 4 - 6 weeks and is very susceptible to fire blight.
- Pollinated by Bartlett or 20th Century.
- Cold hardy, drought resistant, heat tolerant.
- Susceptible to fire blight and codling moth.
- Fruit should be thinned to one per spur.
- Plant 2 varieties for best pollination.
- By pruning, keep any tree to any size.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.