- Our most popular Italian Lemon.
- Introduced into California from Genoa Italy in 1875, this variety has similar characteristics to the Eureka Lemon.
- In regions of Chile and Argentina where it is grown commercially, it is appreciated for its cold resistance and lush, dense foliage.
- The rind has a high oil content so the fruit is great for Limoncello and other recipes calling for tart juice and lemon zest.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.