Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Reddish-orange skin over yellow flesh.
- Crisp with rich blend of sweet and tart; wonderful dessert apple
- Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates.
- Self-fruitful and best pollenizer for other varieties
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Generally cross-fertile. Three or more varieties are best.
- Harvest 3rd year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.