- Most commonly the main component for a Tuscan style oil.
- Consistently produces a high-yield, very fruity oil.
- The medium size fruit ripens on the late side.
- A self-compatible tree, but will benefit greatly from other pollinators.
- Pollinators: Coratina, Leccino, Maurino, Moraiolo and Pendolino
Click here for Olive Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.