- D'Anjou Pears are rose-blushed green pears that pack a light cream-colored flesh that melts in your mouth as it releases its pleasant sweet juice with notes of citrus.
- Texture overall can be buttery and slightly gritty depending on the time of harvest but overall an excellent eating pear.
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- European pears are late-blooming, tolerant of heavy wet soils, and a good choice for many areas.
- Grafted onto OHxF333 Rootstock
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 800 Chill Hours Required.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.