- Also known as Golden Nugget
- Fruit is seedless, richly flavored, and easy to peel.
- Remarkably frost tolerant trees begin bearing in March.
- Unlike many other mandarins, fruit holds well on the tree through summer.
- Distinct bumpy peel holds delectable, sweet fruit that ripens in spring.
- Price includes a $2 patent fee.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read: About the Mandarin Citrus Fruit
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.