- Large, orange freestone with rich flavor makes it ideal for canning, drying, baking, and preserves.
- Low chill hours, are a good choice for milder climates.
- Excellent backyard apricot for warm winter climates.
- The high yields of fruit ripen early.
- Fragrant white or pink flowers in the spring.
- One of the earliest ripening fruits.
- Blooms very early; generally difficult to grow, especially in late frost areas.
- Needs well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in the season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- USDA Grow Zones 7-10, 300 chill hours.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): May/June.
- Grafted onto Citation semi-dwarf rootstock.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.