- Prized in the Philippines.
- Prolific fruit production with small sour orange fruit used as a lime.
- Fragrant blooms enhance this ornamental tree.
- Zesty acid juice, with a sour mandarin flavor.
- Handsome compact habit.
- Outstanding in containers.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read: 8 Great Kumquat Varieties
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.