SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- Buddha's Hand got its name because its fruit forms finger-like sections resembling a human hand.
- Buddha's Hand Citron is much esteemed for its delicate lemon fragrance in China and Japan.
- The Buddha's Hand fruit has virtually no pulp, but can be sliced and candied in syrup.
- The Buddha's Hand tree is extraordinary as an evergreen ornamental with multiple "hands" hanging from the branches.
- This variety has no frost tolerance.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Click here for Growing FAQ's
Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
Lee nuestra guía aquí : Guia de cultivo para citricos
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
Entry and Primo Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Primo. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize root development in order to meet the demand of our growers. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is branched nicely and well rooted in a container size that is economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.