- Large, brown skin, pink flesh has a sweet, rich excellent flavor.
- Can be grown on the coast or inland.
- Cold hardy.
- Compact tree, prune to any shape.
- Two crops per year- large Breba crop and main crop.
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Please allow 7-10 days to process and ship your order.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/2-1 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.