Bonide - Mite-X
BONIDE Mite-X® is a broad-spectrum miticide formulated for indoor & outdoor use. Apply to listed vegetables, fruits, nuts, vines, crops, shrubs, berries, and more. Controls mites, thrips, aphids, and other listed insects.
- Controls mites and other insects on vegetables, nuts, crops, and many more
- Contains botanical extracts
- Pleasant odor
- Controls mites, thrips and aphids
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Ready To Use Quart Spray Bottle
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on mites, thrips, and aphids.
- VARIETY OF FOLIAGE - Can be used on vegetables, fruits, nuts, vine crops, berries, herbs, spices, ornamentals, greenhouse plants, and interior plants.
- KILLS ON CONTACT - Pests must come in contact with Mite-X in order to be affected. We recommend you spray to provide thorough coverage on both the upper and lower leaf surfaces where insects are present.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - The active ingredients for Mite-X are from botanical cottonseed, clove, and garlic extracts. This allows the product to be safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Always test a small area and wait a few days to ensure damage does not occur. First-year bark growth on some plant species is typically too waxy for good adhesion of this product, requiring second and third coats to accomplish full coverage. Do not consume this product. If the product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes. Wearing gloves is recommended to avoid the possibility of skin irritation.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
The product should be used within one (1) year of use.
Store unused products in a cool and shaded (or dark) location.