- New Variety!
- Bergamot Orange's high oil content is often extracted and used as an aromatic ingredient in teas, foods, perfumes, and even cosmetics.
- Bergamot is thought to be a hybrid of sour orange and citron or lemon.
- This oil is used commercially to flavor Earl Grey tea and as a component in perfumes, with Italy producing the majority of the world's supply.
- The tree is small to medium at maturity, thornless, and somewhat spreading habit.
- Bergamot Sour Oranges are often confused with the Makrut Lime which also goes under the name Thai Bergamot.
- The fruit is medium in size and variable in shape with obovoid as the most commonly occurring form.
- The yellow rind has a slightly rough texture and a distinctive rind oil.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.