- Bearss seedless lime also known as Persian Lime bears heavy crops of juicy limes with a strong fresh flavor.
- This popular variety, also known as the Tahitian Lime or bartender's lime.
- The heavy fall crop stores well on trees when protected from severe frosts.
- Fruit stays green in warmer tropical climates, turns yellow when ripe in cooler California climates.
- The most cold-hardy of all lime trees.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.