- Produces several stunningly ruby red calyx packed with antioxidants which make for delightfully floral teas that are almost cranberry-like in flavor.
- Great for drying and infusing into teas that can be enjoyed hot or cold(teas can be tart and a dash of honey goes a long way).
- This hardy variety originated in West Africa and prefers lots of heat.
- Prefers full sun (Minimum 6 hours daily).
- Mature height is between 24"-36"
- Flowers in summer through early fall.
- Cold hardy down to 32°F
- If kept above 32°F, this bush will perennialize and flower for years to come.
- If subjected to subfreezing temperatures, the plant will die back.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.